Rare and Interventional case reports can be submitted through “Case Report” form.
Use separate forms for original research work and case report submission
Research work: Title with authors & affiliations.
Background, objective, methodology, results, discussion, conclusion Case reports: Title with authors & affiliations.
Presentation of case, Investigation, Differential Diagnosis, Management, Outcome/Follow Up, Clinical Importance
Abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission page. No email submissions will be accepted.
Submission of an abstract conveys the acceptance of the following terms
1. Study has been approved by the Institutional Ethical Committee.
2. Obtained permission from the respective collaborators/co-authors/co-investigators/HOD/HOI.
3. Obtained patient consent as per the norms.
4. Registered delegate can present ONLY ONE oral /poster presentation.
5. Delegates shall conduct themselves in a professional manner.