Original research work will be accepted.
Rare and interesting case reports can be submitted through “Case Report” form.
The study shouldn’t be previously published.
Abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission page. No email submissions will be accepted.
Abstract shouldn’t be more than 300 words
Use separate forms for original research work and case report submission
Submission of an abstract conveys the acceptance of the following terms
1. Study has been approved by the Institutional Ethical Committee.
2. Obtained permission from the respective collaborators/co-authors/co-investigators/HOD/HOI.
3. Obtained patient consent as per the norms.
4. Registered delegate can present ONLY ONE oral /poster presentation.
5. Delegates shall conduct themselves in a professional manner.